AMAZING CONCERT & OTHER NEWS
- Our Beginners, Symphonic Band, and Jazz Band gave a great concert this evening! It was nice to hear the progress, share our music with an encouraging audience, and have so much student and parent help, to make it all work. That is the sign of a great band program!
- We want to wish our 8th graders well, as they test on Wednesday. (PSAT)
- Thursday, all fundraising envelopes, money, and forms, are due. Parents will be collecting between 8:45am and 9:25am, at the end of the band hallway. Come in right away and don’t wait.
- Thursday is ‘CLARINET’ day, as each of our students will enjoy working with a special guest clinician. Be ready to learn a lot and have fun!
- CHECK PROGRESSBOOK. Have you forgotten to turn in something? Get it in.
- Yes, students should be practicing each day, with a day off each week.
- Make sure that all families are on Remind.com and CHARMS, so that you know what is happening in our band program and on behalf of your student. Communication is required and important for your student’s success.
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink