- Be in the bus loop at 3pm; buses depart at 3:30pm.
- You must wear solid white top, solid black pants (no leggings or jeans), black socks, solid black shoes. Remove all jewelry except for stud earrings. No bracelets, etc.
- It will be warm, so wear a white tee shirt or tank top.
- Sleep well, drink water, and eat a meal before the trip.
- You must ride the bus back to Boone with us unless your parent has already contacted Mr. Doherty PRIOR to the day of the trip.
- Do you have parents, friends, or other family coming to watch your choir perform? Make sure they give themselves plenty of time to get in line for the show. The line can get very long very quickly, especially for the most popular celebrity narrators.
- All guests will need to purchase admission to the park in order to enjoy the concert.
- You may only pick up your child at Epcot after the performance if you have contacted Mr. Doherty PRIOR to the day of the trip.
- Plan to pick up your child from Boone at 10:45pm. A reminder message will be sent out around 10pm with an updated ETA. The directors want to go home too, so please be ready for the pickup! Late pickup surcharges are applied to the last two students to be picked up.