Concert Choir has two field trips in December. Permission slips are both due Friday, 12/15. These will be sent home on paper Tuesday, 12/12, or you can print them below.
- Baccalaureate info
- Sunday, May 17 @ First Presbyterian Church downtown; Meet in the sanctuary at 2pm
- CC students will transport themselves to Baccalaureate. See handout for a map, parking, times, etc.
- Graduation permission slip
- Thursday, May 21 @ UCF Arena; We depart Boone at 5:45pm
- CC students will ride a school bus to the UCF arena and back. See permission slip for details.
All members of Concert Choir will perform “Bridge Over Troubled Water” during the Boone High School Graduation ceremony on Thursday, May 29. We will have a rehearsal on the floor at Amway Center at 6:45pm. Seniors are called at 6:15, so they should provide their own transportation and simply join us for that rehearsal at 6:45. Underclassmen are expected to ride the bus provided and to complete the permission slip by Wednesday, May 30.
Students: MPA permission slips are due Wednesday, February 19. Trip details are inside the document below!
Chaperones: Parents, we are looking for 19 chaperones! Please volunteer to help. To do so, please do the following:
- Complete the chaperone application and send it in with your child’s permission slip.
- All parents must be registered/renewed each school year through our ADDitions volunteer application found online with the school district. It only takes a couple minutes to register, and even less to update once you’re in the system.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Concert Choir students who are participating in our Disney Atmospheres performance received a packet today containing information, a permission slip, and a private transportation release form. Both forms should be returned on MONDAY.
Parents– We need to transport about 35 students using personal cars. No student drivers are allowed. Please help us make this happen! On the permission slip, please indicate how many *additional* students you can take in your vehicle. See the permission slip document for details!