The schedule for the Lady Braves’ 2013 tryouts has been posted! Click here for information.
The Offseason Training Schedule has been updated as of June 9th to show summer hours and schedule. Check out the link to see the new shedule.
- Summer training hours will be in the mornings, 7am – 9am. Players who have not previously attended offseason training or open gyms must have a valid physical on file and should plan to spend time with the coaches on training rules, safety, etc.
Join us in recognizing an amazing year for our 2012 Lady Braves. We know our girls’ aspirations were high for the season, but there is no denying the Varsity squad was perhaps the strongest overall team ever fielded by Boone High School. The Coaches could not be any prouder of the team, and we want to recognize the accomplishments of our girls, their sacrifice for one another, and to say a fond farewell to a truly staggering Class of 2013 that is graduating eight amazingly talented seniors and currently sending six of them to play collegiate volleyball on scholarship. This is the highest number of college bound players ever for a Boone High school volleyball graduating class. Here are some other accomplishments of this season:
- The Lady Braves won the Metro East Conference for the first time since the 1985 season.
- The Lady Braves’ National Ranking broke the top 100, reaching as high as 44th in the nation, and the Lady Braves spent a portion of their season with the #1 ranking in the state in Class 8A.
- 8A District 4 Champions
- Winners of the Winter Park and Lake Highland Orlando Showcase tournament; Runner up at the Tampa Invitational Tournament
- Undefeated against rival Winter Park in two matches during the season
- Three players named to the All Metro Girls Volleyball Team – Caroline Jordan, Delaney Arkeilpane, and Kendall Sexton
- Kendall Sexton was named to the All-Central Florida Girls’ Volleyball Team
To our Class of 2013: You could not have rewarded us more as coaches. Through your four years here at Boone you have elevated the Girls’ Volleyball program to an elite level and set the bar for all our teams to follow. We wish you nothing but the best in all your future endeavors, and will miss you all.
Parents and Players – Please check the updated schedule for offseason training.
- Training will not be held during Spring Break – March 25 – March 29
The Lady Braves hoisted its first championship trophy after defeating Winter Park in the Finals 2 games to 1. Highlights on BHSN!
After a couple updates,the 2012 Schedule has been released for the Freshman, JV and Varsity. Here