by Bruna Araujo and Jocelyn Ponce
Snow in Florida
Have you ever seen snow in Florida? Well, now you will!
For that you will need very few materials:
- 1 big bowl
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 2 ½ cups of shaving cream
- White glitter (optional)
*Tip: choose the cheapest brands of shaving cream and baking soda
To make the perfect snow, you will need to:
- Place the shaving cream in the fridge and let it set until it becomes cold
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup of the baking soda
- Add 1 cup of shaving cream and mix everything together
- Keep adding the baking soda and the shaving cream until it reaches a snow-like consistency
- And finally, add a little bit of white glitter!
- Let it snow, and put on the Christmas music!
You can build snowmen! (Photos by: Bruna Araujo)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!