- Baccalaureate info
- Sunday, May 17 @ First Presbyterian Church downtown; Meet in the sanctuary at 2pm
- CC students will transport themselves to Baccalaureate. See handout for a map, parking, times, etc.
- Graduation permission slip
- Thursday, May 21 @ UCF Arena; We depart Boone at 5:45pm
- CC students will ride a school bus to the UCF arena and back. See permission slip for details.
Chorus banquet is right around the corner… Don’t miss this fun end-of-the-year event! Tickets to banquet cost $12/each and must be purchased in advance using the order form below. Our theme is the 90s, so start planning on what 90s TV character, celebrity, musician, etc, you’re going to come as. All ticket orders are due on Monday, May 11. See the attached order form for details.
- Banquet Invitation
- You can also pay for your banquet tickets with a credit card using SchoolPay.com
- Banquet Audition Sign-Up (Auditions are Monday, May 11)
Scroll down to the next post for complete information!
Reminder: Chorus students have Variety Show dress rehearsals on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday until 6pm.
COSTUMES: Bring your costume on Monday to school and hang on the racks provided. Make sure your clothes and the hanger are CLEARLY labeled and identified. Attaching a colored ribbon to your hanger and writing your name on the clothes tags are great ways to avoid problems. Remember, there are almost 200 students!
FOOD: Students are NOT being served dinner as originally announced. Instead, students should pack snacks to keep them going in the afternoon.
- Are you available to volunteer/help with Variety Show? If so, please contact Mrs. Noble at Abigail.Noble@ocps.net.
- Variety Show 2015 Letter & Calendar: See page 2 for the calendar
- DVD/Bluray order form – Diacom
We still need donations for the Variety Show concessions tables. Students are asked to sign up for this in the chorus room. Thanks!
BUY TICKETS HERE
- Ticket pre-sale orders are accepted until Tuesday, 4/21.
- Download order form
- Download MPA Permission Slip
- Permission slips are due Wednesday, March 4
- Chaperones needed! If you wish to volunteer, send an email to Mr. Doherty and make sure you have updated your online volunteer application (ADDitions) for the current school year.
Later that night come see Victor Oladipo and Aaron Gordon take on Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls
Special Pricing for BHS employees, friends and family!
All orders due to Mr. Doherty/Mrs.Noble in room 10-168 by Tuesday, Jan 13. Payment can be made cash or check to BHS.
Coming this week, we have Candlelight rehearsals on Tue/Thu from 2:30-4:30pm. Then on December 28, those same students will perform at Candlelight. Please make sure you have completed and returned the Candlelight packet!
The chorus department will present a Winter Concert on Thursday, December 11, at 7:00pm in the Boone High School auditorium. Ring in the season with holiday music and more! This is the first concert of the year featuring ALL the BHS choirs, and we’re excited to sing for you. For complete details, parents and students should refer to the reminder letter included below.
All students participating in Candlelight this year must return the THREE forms found in this document by Friday, December 12.