The success of any music program is dependent on parent involvement. You are a vital part of this organization! If you have an interest in donating your time to the chorus program, please go ahead and get started by filling out volunteer application below.
- Online volunteer application: Update this online form once a year
- Log in or create an account
- Update the safety questions
- Choose Search for opportunities and search for BOONE HIGH when prompted
- Click on the listing called Boone Chorus Department Volunteer and then choose “Sign up”.
- Questions? See these detailed instructions
A chorus parent meeting will take place in September. At this meeting, you’ll have an opportunity to help the chorus in whatever capacity you would like. If you have a little time or a little time to help – all is appreciated.
Parent chaperones or volunteers are needed for the following activities this year, and more!
- Chorus dress fitting
- Ad Book Sales
- Fall Concert
- Winter Concert
- Disney Candlelight field trip
- Pre-MPA Concert
- Chorus MPA field trip
- Spring Concert