[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Policy Statement” tab_id=”1472331978998-034eff7f-964f”][vc_column_text]Boone Pubs is a student publication of William R. Boone High School, 1000 E. Kaley St., Orlando, Florida, 32806. Because the staff chooses the content they publish, please note the ideas and views of the are not necessarily those of Boone High School, its faculty, or the Orange County School Board. Opinions expressed in unsigned editorials are those of the editorial board, who determine the content. Opinions expressed in columns are those of the authors.
This paper is a quality product whose sole purpose is to pursue the truth, and to provide information and factual news pertaining to Boone and the community around it. Any questions or comments can be directed to (407) 893-7200, extension 6012614 or Room 224. If you find any errors, please call our offices or visit us. You can also send us an email to Editor.
Letters to the Editor
Comments, letters, stories and ideas are welcome and encouraged under the following:
1. The material is not obscene or libelous
2. The material is signed
The staff reserves the right to edit letters for grammar, length, punctuation, accuracy, invasion of privacy and potential disruption of the school.
All content on BoonePubs.com or in the Legend yearbook is strictly protected by copyright laws. We’ll be glad to allow use of our content once permission is granted. Contact email@example.com for usage inquiries. If you believe that our publications have infringed your copyright in any way, please notify us and provide the following information:
- An identification of the material on boonepubs.com that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity with enough detail so that we can locate the material on our site.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you declaring that the above information in your notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
- Your physical or electronic signature
Boone Pubs (as hilights newspaper and Legend yearbook) is associated with Florida Scholastic, Columbia Scholastic and National Scholastic Press Associations and Quill and Scroll. We have a paid subscription to Tribune Media Services (formerly MCTCampus.com) for usage of professional pictures in our publications. Said pictures are sited with their photo credit.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Advertising” tab_id=”1472332256790-a8e8782a-10f5″][vc_column_text]BoonePubs sells advertising to fund its publications. We do not print advertisements that promote smoking or drinking. We do accept paid political ads. BoonePubs will provide a proof to the advertiser prior to publishing, thus elminating refunds or discounts for errors. Advertising that appears is not endorsed by staff, editorial board or the adviser. For ad contract and pricing, click here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]