SENIOR PICTURES: Seniors need to take their picture at Dean Stewart Photography by Oct. 1, 2016 to be in the yearbook. You must schedule an appointment for this. Got to dsp-photo.com to schedule yours. Orlando Studio 2434 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32809 (407) 856-0600 Open Tuesday – Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UNDERCLASS PICTURE DAY is Aug. 30, 2016 in English classes. Student must have their picture order form with payment at the time of portrait to purchase pictures. However, you don’t have to purchase anything to be pictured in the yearbook. Please make sure you are at school on this day to ensure that your picture appears in the yearbook. We cannot guarantee that retake pictures will make it into the yearbook. If you do not have an English class at Boone you should come during your lunch. To order online or to print the form click here.
YEARBOOK SALES– The book is sold once a month during both lunch shifts outside the Trading Post. The dates for sales are: Aug. 23-25 $65; Sept. 6-8, $70; Oct. 4-6, $70; Nov. 8-10, $75; Dec. 6-8, $75; FINAL SALE Jan. 10-12, $80. You may pay by checks or money order made payable to Boone High School or by cash. The price does increase, so get yours early! Books will not be sold after Jan. 12. We are only ordering 25 extra yearbooks to be sold, first come, first serve for $100 cash. The book is also on sale online at www.schoolpay.com or yearbookforever.com, at Braves R Back and through the Smoke Signals ad for $65 until Aug. 31.
The yearbook is a student publication of William R. Boone High School created by students enrolled in the advanced journalism courses. We attempt to provide an overview of the activities and student life of Boone High School as well as a school photo for each student and faculty member. In doing so we may make errors in the reporting of these activities and names. For all errors we apologize. When errors are found prior to publication, they are corrected.
• If your student picture does not appear in the book, there will be no refunds.
• If your name is misspelled in the yearbook, please accept our sincere apologies, however, there will be no discounts or refunds in this event.
• If the book is damaged in any way, a new book will be issued if there is no writing or markings of any kind in or on the yearbook.
• Senior Ads: If a senior’s name is misspelled or there are any other discrepancies, there will be no refunds or discounts. (All advertisers receive a proof with 48 hours to approve the content.)
• The yearbook staff is not responsible for lost or stolen books. We will not refund any money or issue a new book in this matter.
We value our reader’s opinions and concerns. Please submit your comment, concerns or complaints in writing and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the school at Mrs. Burke’s attention. Of course we’d love to hear only positive feedback, we do need to know where we fell short too. Please provide a contact number or email so we may get back to you.
For additional information about the yearbook, contact Renee Burke.