Chain Of Lakes Middle School. I was an AP for two years.
2. How many years have you been teaching?
I’ve been in OCPS for nine years.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
If I have any, I like to run and I have a 2-year-old son who I love chasing around.
4. Do you have any pets? Describe.
A Cat: Mr. Han Solo.
5. What’s your most memorable moment teaching?
We did a school-wide production. It was a school-wide movie and we had auditions and scripts and it turned into a 45-minute movie.
6. What was the last book you read?
7. What are you looking to bring to Boone?
Consistency, strong work ethic and a strong sense of community.
8. What are you excited about for this school year?
I’m most excited about this new opportunity. I was at middle school for almost 10 years so I’m excited to be apart of the Boone family.
9. What would you want kids to know about you?
I’m easily approachable and I’ll listen to any problem. I like to be involved. I really do.
10. If you were to write your life story in six words what would it be?
Living the dream every single day.