With a winter that hasn’t been very cold, everyone needs a nice cool festive dessert. This delicious peppermint white chocolate mousse presents a dessert perfect for this situation.
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1/2 cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 graham cracker, finely crushed
- 2 candy canes, finely crushed
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Put the white chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir and put back in the microwave for 10 seconds, repeat this until the mixture is melted.
- Place the cottage cheese, cream cheese and honey in a bowl and beat until the mixture is completely smooth and no chunks of cottage cheese remain.
- Add the white chocolate mixture into the cottage cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
- Place a layer of the graham crackers at the bottom of a serving glass and press down with a shot glass or spoon.
- Place a layer of the candy cane on top of the graham crackers.
- Spoon the mousse on top.
- Put a generous amount of candy cane on top of the mousse.
- Serve immediatley or place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes- 1 hour for a firmer mousse.